Apply WSH Policy
Course Reference No:
Competency Standard(s) Code:
16 Hours (2 Days - Including 2 Hours of Assessment)
On completion of this Course, the learner will have the knowledge and application skills in carrying out in,
- Planning of Daily Work to meet WSH requirements.
- Identifying and Monitoring of Hazards.
- Complying with WSH requirements.
- Implementing Risk Controls.
Mode of Training:
Full Time, Part Time
Medium of Training:
All Sectors of the manufacturing Industry.
Learner assumed to have a basic knowledge of the manufacturing sector.
- able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 3.
- be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3.
- be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ESS level 3.
Trainer - Learner Ratio:
1 : 20
Mode of Assessment:
Written Test and Case Study
Award of Certificate:
Successfully Completed Trainee will receive WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) in WSQ Apply Workplace Safety and Health Policy from Skill Future Singapore.
|Course Fees||Payment Type||Type of Funding|
S$ 250.00 /- per participant
Training Grant and Absentee Payroll Only
“All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory”.
Curriculum is empty