Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites
This Competency Unit is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in construction. Construction workers are required to go through the course before they start work.
On completion of this unit, the trainees should be able identify their own roles and responsibilities in a construction job, follow safe work procedures, adopt relevant risk control measures when working at height and respond to fire emergencies.
CE 1: Identify own roles and responsibilities as an employee in a construction job
CE 2: Follow safe work procedures in a construction job
CE 3: Follow safe “Work-at-Height” procedures
CE 4: Respond to fire emergencies
8 hours (7 hours Training and 1 hours of assessment)
134 Jurong Gateway Road #03-307L Singapore 600134
|Assessment Mode||Method||Duration||Passing Criteria|
1, 8, 15, 22, 29
6, 13, 20, 17
|Course Fees||Payment Type||Type of Funding|
S$ 40.00 /- per participant
Training Grant and Absentee Payroll Only
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation from the applicant at the time of enrolment, However, JURONG ACADEMY PTE LTD reserves the rights to withdraw / re-schedule of class without prior notice.
- The registration form and payment must be submitted to us via email, fax or by hand at least 2 weeks before the commencement of the course.
- For payment by cheque, it shall be made payable to “JURONG ACADEMY PTE LTD”.
- Trainee is to select the correct and suitable language medium of the course (if any) during enrolment. JURONG ACADEMY PTE LTD will not be liable for any failures due to enrolling the incorrect language medium.
For all courses, the individual or company is required to reimburse JURONG ACADEMY PTE LTD the full course fee should the trainee fail to:
– achieve at least 75% attendance (for Supervisors & above courses) / 100% attendance (for workers courses);
– sit for the exam / competency-based course within the stipulated timeframe upon course completion; or
– show up for class, thereby defaulting the training slots allotted to them.
Request of Deferment / Transfer / Replacement / Withdrawal of Courses
– For deferment / transfer / withdrawal of courses, a written notice must be submitted and received by JURONG ACADEMY PTE LTD 1 week before course commencement.
– For replacement of courses, a written notice, together with the full particulars of the new participant, must be submitted and received by JURONG ACADEMY PTE LTD 1 week before the course commence.
– All requests will be subjected to approval.
– Participant unable to attend the course due to their personal problems and submit a written notice at least 7 working days before course commencement, 90% of the paid fees will be refunded.
– Participant unable to attend the course due to their personal problems and submit a written notice at least 3 working days before course commencement 75% of the paid fees will be refunded.
– Participant does not attend the course without prior notice or cancel the registration less than 3 days, STRICTLY no refund.
Certificate and Card Collection
Trainees who pass the assessment are to collect their certificate and/or safety pass within 1 month after the notification of collection. Trainees must present their IC and payment receipt for authentication before collection, and certificates and cards shall only be issued upon full payment of course fees.
Examination and Assessment
– Trainees are advised to be punctual on the day of examination / assessment. Late participants may be barred from taking the examination / assessment.
– If trainee is found cheating, trainee will be barred from the examination / assessment, and JURONG ACADEMY PTE LTD will reserve the rights to take necessary actions.
If trainee fails the examination / assessment and wish to appeal, trainee is to submit appeal form, with a fee of $50.00, within 14 working days. Appeal fee will be refundable if the appeal is successful subject to Authorities Approval